OPERATIONBIKERDOWN.org MOTORCYCLE GIVEAWAY
Legal blah, blah, blah talk and disclosures required by our legal experts and team. Thank you.....
Enter for your chance to win a new or custom built motorcycle.
No gimicks or nonsense involved like others who offer multiple tickets buy 1 get 2 free etc. The giveaway bike is a simple 1 in 5000 chance to win. 1 ticket/donation for $10 (tax-deductibl) gets you 1 entry in the giveaway!
Drawing: When Last Ticket/Donation Is Sold/Made
No Purchase Necessary to Enter or Win
- Open to all U.S. legal residents 18 years of age or older as of July 1st, 2017.
- Employees, directors, officers, and managers of OperationBikerDown.org, their parent or affiliated companies, promotional partners, suppliers, subsidiaries, advertising and promotional agency partners, their immediate family members and those living in the same household are not eligible to win.
- The motorcycle giveaway is subject to all applicable federal, state and local laws and regulations.
- Void where prohibited by law.
- How To Enter:
- NO PURCHASE NECESSARY.
- Beginning now, through last ticket/donation sold, entrants may enter by visiting www.OperationBikerDown.org.
- Enter by completing the giveaway Entry Form online @ www.OperationBikerDown.org. Entries will be accepted until last ticket/donation sold.
- All entries must include a valid personal cell phone number and email to be eligible to win.
- All entries become the property of www.OperationBikerDown.org and sponsors and will not be acknowledged or returned.
- Prize Awards:
- One winner will be drawn at random from entry forms that are received.
- Winner will receive one (1) motorcycle that has been selected and shownby www.OperationBikerDown.org
- Selection of Winners/Winner Notification:
- Winner will be determined through random drawing.
- WINNER MUST NOT BE PRESENT AT TIME OF DRAWING IN ORDER TO BE ELIGIBLE TO WIN.
- Winner will be contacted by cellular phone, email, social media and the OperationBikerDown.org community.
- Winners must present a valid I.D. that matches the information provided on their entry form.
- No substitution or transfer of prize by winner permitted, unless approved by Sponsors.
- Winner is responsible for all taxes and dues which are due upon acceptance of the prize.
- By entering this sweepstakes, winner consents to appear on our testimonials, social networks.
- Release of Liability:
- By accepting the giveaway prize, winner grants permission to www.OperationBikerDown.org to use winner's name and likenesses for purposes of advertising and promotion without further compensation, unless prohibited by law.
- By accepting the giveaway prize, winner agrees to release and hold www.OperationBikerDown.org, and their parent and affiliated companies, their respective partners, directors, managers, officers, and employees harmless against any and all claims, damages, injuries, losses, expenses and liability of any kind arising out of the acceptance, redemption or use and/or misuse of the prize.
- Entrants assume all liability for any injury or damage caused, or claimed to be caused, by participation in this promotion or the acceptance or use and/or misuse of any prize.
- Additional Rules
- By participating in this promotion, entrants agree to be bound by the Official Rules and the decisions of www.OperationBikerDown.org.
- By entering giveaway, entrant agrees to "Opt-in" to member database for future promotional use.
- Sponsors and www.OperationBikerDown.org assumes no responsibility for lost, late, misdirected, damaged, garbled, stolen, destroyed, incomplete or illegible entries.
- Non-compliance with these rule requirements may result in disqualification, and prize may be forfeited and an alternate winner selected.
- Sponsor reserves the right, at its sole discretion, to modify or terminate this sweepstakes in the event of any act, occurrence, or reason that it believes would corrupt the integrity, administration, or fairness of the sweepstakes.
- These Rules and this Sweepstakes are governed by and controlled by the laws of the State of Arizona. All actions, proceedings or litigation relating hereto will be instituted and prosecuted solely within the State of Arizona, Maricopa County. The parties consent to the jurisdiction of the state courts of Arizona and the federal courts located with such state and county with respect to any action, dispute or other matter pertaining to or
- arising out of this Sweepstakes.
Click here to donate & purchase tickets: